Thursday, February 10, 2011

Massage NoNo

So I haven't been feeling up to par lately. The Punahou carnival definitely triggered my sinus which led to yucky feelings for the following few days eeck!
My body had begun hurting so I decided that since I was going home from work that I should swing by to get a massage. I called a spa that I live near, and unfortunately my usual lady was off. I figured what the heck my neck and back needs it, squeeze me in if u can! Man, if only I followed my gut and chose not to go, because its one thing to have a bad massage (which mind you, I've been fortunate that I never had a terrible one before), but a bad massage and polluted air UUUGH! I just knew it too, when I saw those foam slippers she was wearing. Now, WHO DOES THAT!?!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment