Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cupcake Devil

Now, I was never one who would say that I "LOVE" red velvet cupcakes.  For one thing it's a chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting.  I could just make chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.  What's the big hype!?! 
Boy, was I wrong!!  Recently I found one that I fell absolutely in love with!  I purchase mines at the Eden in Love Boutique located at Ward Center.  Don't get me wrong, after I tried this one from Eden in Love (from Hokulani Bakeshop), I was curious to try more.....not, all were as good!  Really, there are some terrible ones out there!!! 
The secret I feel is all about the cream cheese frosting...and how moist that cupcake is =)
This one particular baker gave me something to gauge on how I want my own Red Velvets to taste.  Still, even if I bake them, I won't fail to stop into Eden in Love to pick up one.....or two!!!

*Happy Eating*

No comments:

Post a Comment