Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Can Can Orange Van

There is a van when you come through Paiwa street in Waipahu. You cannot miss it. It's as orange/yellow as the center median line on the road.
Its name is Triple RTs.
I've brought it up on conversation a couple of times, wanting to know what the story was. I found out: It's supposed to be good and known for their fried chicken.
So finally one day, I saved my appetite for this lunchwagon! As I approached this van the smell of fried chicken brought me back to when I was younger. Its the filipino way of frying their chicken. The smell is amazing! Ohh what comfort!
The menu extended beyond fried chicken: garlic chicken, hamburger, pancit, and so on. Thankfully its not an overwhelming menu. Still, it made me rethink what I wanted. I noticed the high school kids in front of me had ordered fried chicken or the garlic chicken. I figured what the heck! They're known for their fried chicken - so I'm gonna order that! Besides, the smell is too good to pass up!
A mini plate costs only $4 and a regular is $6! What a deal!!! And, don't worry portions even for a mini is pretty decent. Def worth it!!
So, if you ever venture to the west side, cruise on over on Paiwa Street (closer to Farrington Highway side), it's a lunchwagon to check out =)
Can't miss the orange van!

*Happy Eating*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment