Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Panya Delight


Its kind of an outrage, no Yelp button for Panya in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center in Waikiki!!!
That means I can't write a review or climb the social ladder of Yelp!

Lol - all joking aside... I have to say today I ordered the Smoked Kalua Pig sandwich on lightly toasted white bread....Wow! It was good! I never thought kalua pig with cabbage would make a mighty tasty sandwich! Don't worry its not at all watery, so your bread is safe from sogginess!
All of the desserts I've tried have been delicious. Today I decided to go light, so I got the Japanese Cheesecake....the sauce that goes with it just makes it soo yummy! Mmmmm!

All the times I've ever gone to this location I've experienced nice,friendly service. I don't know names yet, but they're usually there in the afternoon. I have heard of incompetant service coming out of there in the past.....thankfully not me! ")

If you're ever in Waikiki swing in. Order a sandwich combo (they have kamaaina specials), get a fresh squeezed pineapple apple ginger lemon juice or a double apple (a pretty popular drink, a bit to tart for my cheeks), and dessert....your tummy will thank you!

*Happy Eating*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment